We are now offering Botox services to patients and non-patients here at Internal Medicine of Walterboro. The cost will be $12 per Unit. See Image below to see approximately how many units you will need per area of concern…
In Home Services
- Botox in home services are available Monday-Friday after 5:30pm and Saturday after 1pm.
- Once a date has been set we will set up a Facebook event to invite those you would like. This is how we will keep up with attendees & their deposit
- There will be a $50 non refundable deposit for all who would like to receive Botox services. This will go toward the total cost of your treatment. This ensures that I bring enough Botox to conduct your injections. This charge is to prevent waste of product. We would need this deposit 3 days prior to the party date in order to be able to order enough Botox to have on hand.
- If I will be traveling outside of the Walterboro/Beaufort/Charleston area then the $50 deposit WILL NOT go toward the total cost of your treatment. This is to cover travel (wear and tear on car/gas).
- Each participants injections will take approximately 15-20 minutes
- A Consent form must be signed prior to being injected
- If there are alcohol beverages being served then you must be coherent to receive services and be able to sign a consent form.
- ***If you are drinking at or around the time of injection you must know that this does bring an increased risk of bruising and product migration
- Botox will be $12 per unit Attached is a sheet that explains approx how many units you will need per area you would like treated
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me!
Facebook: Botox at Internal Medicine of Walterboro